Who's playing?

General topics about the original PC game.
Forum rules
SYSTEM: Welcome to the James Bond 007: Nightfire (PC) forum!
This is a special section on the Nightfire Source forum to discuss anything related to the classic PC game. Nightfire Source will be the future of Nightfire (PC). In case you had a Community ID please enjoy your new stay here!

Do not use this forum for support related topics, but head to (PC) Support.
User avatar

Topic author
Rise2Shine
_
_
Posts: 238
Joined: 4 years ago
Contact:

Who's playing?

Post by Rise2Shine » 3 years ago

Hi!

Anyone still playing the game on that custom masterserver? Or are you willing to, having questions?

Discuss it over here!

I am really wondering by the way how many players it has.
[eXs]Rise2Shine A.k.a. True
Nightfire: Source - Web | Community | Social | Former Level Designer

Live for the way that you cheer and scream for me.

Image
Image

User avatar

Derch
COMMUNITY NEWB
Posts: 2
Joined: 3 years ago

Re: Who's playing?

Post by Derch » 3 years ago

As far as my Server List is showing, there is no server.
Image

Again, this is probably just me being noobish 'cause I'm new.
---
EDIT:
As for am I willing to play, as-long as my favourite map, Skyrail, comes up every once in a while; then I'd be down.
I Went To Work For Her That Summer; Teenage Kid So Far From Home


Ricecooker
COMMUNITY REPRESENTATIVE
Posts: 57
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Canada

Re: Who's playing?

Post by Ricecooker » 3 years ago

op is referring to the original NF game, not the source mod

i played the other day with smithy for the first time in forever. there were still a decent amount of people around in the romania pub

User avatar

Topic author
Rise2Shine
_
_
Posts: 238
Joined: 4 years ago
Contact:

Re: Who's playing?

Post by Rise2Shine » 3 years ago

Ricecooker wrote:op is referring to the original NF game, not the source mod

i played the other day with smithy for the first time in forever. there were still a decent amount of people around in the romania pub
Sounds good, I'm not sure if it's worth it to reinstall!
[eXs]Rise2Shine A.k.a. True
Nightfire: Source - Web | Community | Social | Former Level Designer

Live for the way that you cheer and scream for me.

Image
Image

User avatar

KiNg-Ahmed
COMMUNITY ROOKIE
Posts: 32
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Contact:

Re: Who's playing?

Post by KiNg-Ahmed » 3 years ago

Hello. :)

I'm still playing it. Only on Romania Sniper server because players always play it everyday instead other servers like Ricecooker said. Most old players are still playing it, and there are some new players. Total players are like 10, 8, or lower players. It isn't like before 20 players... Some 2 players or 1 player are playing different server, they are Norulez server, Knox server, or their own servers, but not that much... Only the most popular server is Romania Sniper server lol.

User avatar

Topic author
Rise2Shine
_
_
Posts: 238
Joined: 4 years ago
Contact:

Re: Who's playing?

Post by Rise2Shine » 3 years ago

KiNg-Ahmed wrote:Hello. :)

I'm still playing it. Only on Romania Sniper server because players always play it everyday instead other servers like Ricecooker said. Most old players are still playing it, and there are some new players. Total players are like 10, 8, or lower players. It isn't like before 20 players... Some 2 players or 1 player are playing different server, they are Norulez server, Knox server, or their own servers, but not that much... Only the most popular server is Romania Sniper server lol.
I gave it a shot yesterday as you noticed ;D. It wasn't too bad but not a lot of activity. Fun to play custom maps tho. and see some old players.
[eXs]Rise2Shine A.k.a. True
Nightfire: Source - Web | Community | Social | Former Level Designer

Live for the way that you cheer and scream for me.

Image
Image

User avatar

Shin
COMMUNITY REPRESENTATIVE
Posts: 65
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Cairo, Egypt

Re: Who's playing?

Post by Shin » 3 years ago

I'm downloading the updates now for the changes or whatever :) gonna give it a shot today after long time of inactivity.

User avatar

Topic author
Rise2Shine
_
_
Posts: 238
Joined: 4 years ago
Contact:

Re: Who's playing?

Post by Rise2Shine » 3 years ago

Shin wrote:I'm downloading the updates now for the changes or whatever :) gonna give it a shot today after long time of inactivity.
Hi, who are you?

O wait, you are the guy that is inactive all the time! :lol: :lol: :? how r u?
[eXs]Rise2Shine A.k.a. True
Nightfire: Source - Web | Community | Social | Former Level Designer

Live for the way that you cheer and scream for me.

Image
Image

User avatar

Shin
COMMUNITY REPRESENTATIVE
Posts: 65
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Cairo, Egypt

Re: Who's playing?

Post by Shin » 3 years ago

True wrote:
Shin wrote:I'm downloading the updates now for the changes or whatever :) gonna give it a shot today after long time of inactivity.
Hi, who are you?

O wait, you are the guy that is inactive all the time! :lol: :lol: :? how r u?
:( I am sad now I check this forums every 1 month so I am pretty active and I am fine :D

User avatar

Topic author
Rise2Shine
_
_
Posts: 238
Joined: 4 years ago
Contact:

Re: Who's playing?

Post by Rise2Shine » 3 years ago

Shin wrote:
True wrote:
Shin wrote:I'm downloading the updates now for the changes or whatever :) gonna give it a shot today after long time of inactivity.
Hi, who are you?

O wait, you are the guy that is inactive all the time! :lol: :lol: :? how r u?
:( I am sad now I check this forums every 1 month so I am pretty active and I am fine :D
Your avatar is dead :? :?
[eXs]Rise2Shine A.k.a. True
Nightfire: Source - Web | Community | Social | Former Level Designer

Live for the way that you cheer and scream for me.

Image
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests