Single player?  [SOLVED]

Users can help other users here with Nightfire Source related questions.
Forum rules
For your own privacy, never share personal information or passwords and account information. Report a topic that contains private information, or where a user is asked to leave such information.

Do not send your support needs using the PM system. Open a new topic if you have an issue related to the game. Do not bump old topics which are marked solved.

Topic author
awesomegamah
COMMUNITY NEWB

Single player?

Post by awesomegamah » 2 years ago

Hey,
I just finished the original version of Nightfire on PC and I was excited to hear that there's a HD source version being made. I've downloaded it
and everything seems fine...
besides the fact that I can only seem to play the multiplayer part of it.
I was just wondering if there is a way to play the single player version of Nightfire source or if it's being made

click4dylan
_
_

Re: Single player?  [SOLVED]

Post by click4dylan » 2 years ago

people continue to ask us this when we have like 1 to possibly 2 developers actively working on the internals of the game itself. we don't even have all the character models in multiplayer. how do you expect us to create a single player with so little developers?

007 Nightfire
COMMUNITY ROOKIE

Re: Single player?

Post by 007 Nightfire » 2 years ago

But it is possible right? It will just take some time because of the lack of developers.

MaxPower1716
COMMUNITY REPRESENTATIVE

Post by MaxPower1716 » 2 years ago

In the FAQ they say there are no current plans to do singleplayer, but who knows what the future brings. As Dylan said,at this point it would be next to impossible to make a singleplayer. The multiplayer is what will keep Nightfire alive as a community.
"There's always a new challenge to keep you motivated." Sean Connery

click4dylan
_
_

Post by click4dylan » 2 years ago

If I get AI working i plan to have some simple COOP missions (that can be played by yourself) but not a full fledged single player campaign yet