Nightfire Source doesn't show up in Steam  [SOLVED]

Users can help other users here with Nightfire Source related questions.
Forum rules
For your own privacy, never share personal information or passwords and account information. Report a topic that contains private information, or where a user is asked to leave such information.

Do not send your support needs using the PM system. Open a new topic if you have an issue related to the game. Do not bump old topics which are marked solved.

ActionDome
COMMUNITY NEWB

Re: Nightfire Source doesn't show up in Steam

Post by ActionDome » 2 years ago

Hey fellow people! I got the same problem. I have 2 Steam folders. I have the nightfiresource folder in my Steam -> Sourcemods folder which is on the second drive. I thought about putting it in the original Steam -> Sourcemods folder but i have NoMoreRoomInHell on my second drive in the Sourcemods folder and Steam let it show up in my library. Why doesn't nightfiresource? Do i really have to put it into the original Sourcemods folder? Because i did all steps of the SVN installation correctly and i can't imagine something different than the nightfiresource folder just needed to be in the original Sourcemods folder.

Rise2Shine
_
_

Re: Nightfire Source doesn't show up in Steam

Post by Rise2Shine » 2 years ago

It is very important that all files (nightfiresource) and the Source SDK are on the same Steam installation.
[eXs]Rise2Shine A.k.a. True
Nightfire: Source - Web | Community | Social | Former Level Designer

Live for the way that you cheer and scream for me.