Nightfire: Source

General talk about the Nightfire: Source mod.

Topic author
utswert909
COMMUNITY NEWB

Nightfire: Source

Post by utswert909 » 1 year ago

So is there no available alpha right now? Is it closed?

Assasinge
COMMUNITY NEWB

Re: Nightfire: Source

Post by Assasinge » 1 year ago

utswert909 wrote:So is there no available alpha right now? Is it closed?
I believe the beta/alpha is now closed. Pretty sure they're working on it right now.

Ignacio
_
_

Post by Ignacio » 1 year ago

Currently working on a new release which involves re-writing the updater, scrapping the entire main menu and re-writing several things using CEF (Chrome Embedded Framework) which allows for HTML5, Javascript and CSS, along with making the game mechanics a little bit better and fixing many bugs that were found. I don't have a release date yet but I'm planning it to be somewhere near Christmas. Linux server builds will also be available for the first time ever, along with a guide on how to host them.
Nightfire: Source - Discord

Assasinge
COMMUNITY NEWB

Post by Assasinge » 1 year ago

Ignacio wrote:Currently working on a new release which involves re-writing the updater, scrapping the entire main menu and re-writing several things using CEF (Chrome Embedded Framework) which allows for HTML5, Javascript and CSS, along with making the game mechanics a little bit better and fixing many bugs that were found. I don't have a release date yet but I'm planning it to be somewhere near Christmas. Linux server builds will also be available for the first time ever, along with a guide on how to host them.
Wow sounds great! Can't wait for the release!