Do you need help?

Apply for a job advertisement or send in an open application.
Forum rules
Topics (in this section) unanswered within 14 days will be automatically locked.

Topic author
Shin
COMMUNITY REPRESENTATIVE

Do you need help?

Post by Shin » 4 years ago

Hey, greetings and after

I've got 4 VB.NET Programmers, 4 C# Programmers, 3 C++ Programmers, 2 Hackers, 2 photoshoppers,1 Digital Designer, 7 SQL Developers, 3 .lua Developers, 1 Media Designer (Video Designing), 3 HTML, MySQL Designers

and all are my friends Please tell me if you need help/Support

Rise2Shine
_
_

Re: Do you need help?

Post by Rise2Shine » 4 years ago

HTML/MySQL/Photoshoppers are not needed if it's about any of our websites. I do take care of this, and will look up for help myself if I do need this.

I do not say anything about the game development and if this is required.

* Topic replaced to 'Jobs & Join us' *
[eXs]Rise2Shine A.k.a. True
Nightfire: Source - Web | Community | Social | Former Level Designer

Live for the way that you cheer and scream for me.

Kenny.tw
_
_

Post by Kenny.tw » 4 years ago

Shin wrote:Hey, greetings and after

I've got 4 VB.NET Programmers, 4 C# Programmers, 3 C++ Programmers, 2 Hackers, 2 photoshoppers,1 Digital Designer, 7 SQL Developers, 3 .lua Developers, 1 Media Designer (Video Designing), 3 HTML, MySQL Designers

and all are my friends Please tell me if you need help/Support
Bullets managed to get his own team of coders. Hackers, lua & digital designers are not needed, and probably never will be needed anyway.

Maybe Bullets can have some help with C++ coders. But if you friends really are interested in this (free) job, I would like to see them on this forum with something like a portfolio or some work they have done.

A media designer could be usefull for later for trailers and other movies. But that means he need to have atleast knowledge in After Effects and could show some work.

Topic author
Shin
COMMUNITY REPRESENTATIVE

Ok they have a team named proggeeks their boss/leader is going to register and talk with the name of the team and i am waiting for dylan's answer if he needs 1-2 more c++ coders

Edit : and me myself interested in helping if their is something i can do

click4dylan
_
_

Post by click4dylan » 4 years ago

yeah could use someone to write the ctf portion of the game, or at least get the stubs done so that you can actually change the game mode from the default team deathmatch only to others such as dm, ctf, and capture the intelligence

Kenny.tw
_
_

Post by Kenny.tw » 4 years ago

Shin wrote:Edit : and me myself interested in helping if their is something i can do
I know something what you and everyone else can do. You can post on Nightfire videos about Nightfire Source. You can post on game forums about Nightfire Source (Not on every forum is advertising allowed.) You can tell your friends, parents, neighbours etc.. about Nightfire. You can print posters with information about Nightfire Source and post this inside school, sport club, libary, game shops etc..

Soon there will be a twitter, facebook and one youtube channel with all offical information about the game. So soon you can also tweet about Nightfire Source.

Here is an example of a forum post:

You can tell more about Nightfire / Nightfire Source if needed.

Here is an example of a video post:

ClassicBondForever
COMMUNITY REPRESENTATIVE

Post by ClassicBondForever » 4 years ago

If you need help for brand new or additional storyline, fellas. Please let me know. I'd be very very glad to assist you with that thing.
Dry Vodka Martini. Shaken, not stirred.

click4dylan
_
_

Post by click4dylan » 4 years ago

i really need some more C++ programmers, the game is still at a standstill due to the game mode problem

Topic author
Shin
COMMUNITY REPRESENTATIVE

I'll see if those guys are still their and would give me help.

UltimateSniper
COMMUNITY REPRESENTATIVE

Post by UltimateSniper » 4 years ago

I would leave the publicity until the game is nearer completion, otherwise people will have lost interest by the time it's released.

(Maybe start with a version 0.9?)
I may have the answer to your question, but will you ever know the answer if you don't ask?
(Online Nightfire Server List)
See some of my work on the Valve Developer Wiki