Audio & sound FX

Apply for a job advertisement or send in an open application.
Forum rules
Topics (in this section) unanswered within 14 days will be automatically locked.

Topic author
baggylotto
COMMUNITY ROOKIE

Audio & sound FX

Post by baggylotto » 4 years ago

Hey, I don't know if this game is currently being made,.. but i play NF for only a year and its great!

Can't wait to see a newer and better version! I do some music producing at my home studio and if you guys need any help with sound fx or anything audio related just let me know... i will post some of my samples soon for you to listen. Thanks!

-[NooB]BAggy

Shin
COMMUNITY REPRESENTATIVE

Re: Audio & sound FX

Post by Shin » 4 years ago

I don't know if they need audio maker or not, But I'm sure they'll need Video designer.

I'm not from Source mod team But you can call me a fan/supporter

Kenny.tw
_
_

Post by Kenny.tw » 4 years ago

Shin wrote:I don't know if they need audio maker or not, But I'm sure they'll need Video designer.

I'm not from Source mod team But you can call me a fan/supporter
I made some CoD 4 / MW2 edit montages with after effects like 3 years ago. I even won an editing contest (never did get my prize grr) I'm lazy, but it is not that hard to make a trailer.

About the audio, a lot of audio for Nightfire Source is already done, not sure if Bullets still need help with this.

click4dylan
_
_

Post by click4dylan » 4 years ago

YES, we need music and sound producer. can't use original game sounds/music without lawsuit

Swiggles1987
COMMUNITY NEWB

Post by Swiggles1987 » 3 years ago

Might be very very late, but I'm an amateur musician (live and MIDI), composer, etc and would be happy to contribute on that side. Sadly FX is not up my alley as much as soundtrack work.

click4dylan
_
_

Post by click4dylan » 3 years ago

more music is always better when it comes to games! if you can give us a sample of your work, i'd gladly put you on our team!