3D Modeller & Animator

Apply for a job advertisement or send in an open application.
Forum rules
Topics (in this section) unanswered within 14 days will be automatically locked.

Topic author
Chalk
COMMUNITY NEWB

3D Modeller & Animator

Post by Chalk » 2 years ago

Hey,

I don't know if you guys are looking for a 3D Modeller or not, but I recently finished university so I have a lot of time on my hands. I absolutely love Nightfire, it's definitely one of my all time favourite games, and I'd love to help bring the game back to the land of the living.

If you're interested in a 3D Modeller, you can look at my portfolio here and here.

I hope to hear back from you,
Schalk

click4dylan
_
_

Re: 3D Modeller & Animator

Post by click4dylan » 2 years ago

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!! We have been in need of a modeller and animator since we started this project!! We've had some but most don't have the time anymore to work on it. Do you have any way we can contact you? (Skype, Steam, etc), it would be best to be able to speak over voice to easily explain everything. Thank you so much for your interest!

Topic author
Chalk
COMMUNITY NEWB

Post by Chalk » 2 years ago

Hey,

Sorry for some reason I didn't get a notification e-mail for the reply, even though I set my settings - I assumed you hadn't replied yet.

My Skype is schalkvandm

Looking forward to speaking with you!

Rise2Shine
_
_

Post by Rise2Shine » 1 year ago

Thank you for your application and welcome to the team! We look forward seeing your additions.
[eXs]Rise2Shine A.k.a. True
Nightfire: Source - Web | Community | Social | Former Level Designer

Live for the way that you cheer and scream for me.