Job Application by CBMI6

Apply for a job advertisement or send in an open application.
Forum rules
Topics (in this section) unanswered within 14 days will be automatically locked.

Topic author
CBMI6
_
_

Job Application by CBMI6

Post by CBMI6 » 1 year ago

Hello guys,

I am applying for a job to assist in the development for Nightfire Source as I love the original game (on PC and Console) and what you have managed to create so far for Source. I live in England so can speak/type good English and would not class myself as a "rude" person so I hope that qualifies for the third point on the application. Also, I have new ideas as well as things to include from the console games and with some assets from the Gamecube version of the game and my own/found royalty free assets from the internet I hope to be able to officially work on the project. (The Gamecube assets would only be used until new HD ones can be created.) Although I do not always have a lot of free time (currently studying for exams doesn't help) I do tend to modify some part of the original game a week or add a new thing in my "Nightfire Source Custom Files" folder I have created. I also do not have the best knowledge of using the Source Engine but hope to learn as much as I can to be able to help with anything that needs it. For regular Nightfire, I mostly create maps and mini-missions, and new player skins as well (If you would like examples please let me know) so I hope to do exactly that for Source. I would really like to be a part of the awesome team that is making a great game even better and hope you consider allowing me to join the team.

Thank you for reading and any problems please let me know,

CBMI6.
"Coffee...the finest organic suspension ever devised" - Kathryn Janeway. Or in Nightfire's case, in a polystyrene cup with a straw!