Tester...

Apply for a job advertisement or send in an open application.
Forum rules
Topics (in this section) unanswered within 14 days will be automatically locked.

Topic author
Veldex
COMMUNITY NEWB

Tester...

Post by Veldex » 4 years ago

Hey Guys

I don't have any experience in coding (unless its .net to make a windows app) but I do offer myself up to help with testing. I should be available during weekends (GMT +8:00 AWST). I have done testing before and can assist other testers.

Just give me a holler (steamname: BONKAS911)

Rise2Shine
_
_

Re: Tester...

Post by Rise2Shine » 4 years ago

Whenever we will start beta tests, we will contact you or open a topic for people to sign up.

Thanks.
[eXs]Rise2Shine A.k.a. True
Nightfire: Source - Web | Community | Social | Former Level Designer

Live for the way that you cheer and scream for me.

F4F1
COMMUNITY ROOKIE

Post by F4F1 » 4 years ago

I'm not a programmer, but a great bug finder/tester :D

click4dylan
_
_

Post by click4dylan » 4 years ago

add me on skype, i'm looking for testers atm to find out the problems with the current CTF code

F4F1
COMMUNITY ROOKIE

Post by F4F1 » 4 years ago

Cool!

Kumelowski
COMMUNITY NEWB

Post by Kumelowski » 4 years ago

I am a dedicated fan of the original game and am available to test the game from 4:30pm-11pm weekdays and just about any time weekends.

Darth_Carlus
COMMUNITY NEWB

Post by Darth_Carlus » 3 years ago

I can test as well, I am a C# programmer, working on learning C++. Shoot me a PM when the Beta or alpha testing begins.
Sieg Zeon

baggylotto
COMMUNITY ROOKIE

Post by baggylotto » 3 years ago

hi,

i know it is vacation time now, but i hope to see more users being active on this forum (myself included). maybe this will give a boost for the programmers and designers to finish this game. I think i am on the list of people who test the game and in my opinion it looks really nice and a lot more people will hopefully come to play when it is done. Good work team and keep it up! 8-)

COMMUNITY REPRESENTATIVE

Post by 007 » 3 years ago

baggylotto wrote:hi,

i know it is vacation time now, but i hope to see more users being active on this forum (myself included). maybe this will give a boost for the programmers and designers to finish this game. I think i am on the list of people who test the game and in my opinion it looks really nice and a lot more people will hopefully come to play when it is done. Good work team and keep it up! 8-)
Rock and Roll.
It's a Brave new World.

Rise2Shine
_
_

Post by Rise2Shine » 3 years ago

Testers are great and we will need them but as long as the game is not finished we need people to help grow the community. The mod team is not advertising yet because we have no clue yet how long it will take to finish the game and we don't want to make them bored.

However we are not advertising yet, community members can tell others to register as that is more like 1 to 1 conversations and they can tell we're not ready yet but working hard.

If you do know people with the knowledge of making games and the languages to develop games, please do not hesitate to contact them and us.

Thank you.
[eXs]Rise2Shine A.k.a. True
Nightfire: Source - Web | Community | Social | Former Level Designer

Live for the way that you cheer and scream for me.