Mouse no longer working properly

Support topics about the original PC game.
Forum rules
Note: This section may be used for the original Nightfire PC game (2002 release) related support. Do not post your Nightfire: Source related issues here. However we do our utmost helping you out, we do not offer official Nightfire PC support.

Topic author
InfiniteSheldor
COMMUNITY NEWB

Mouse no longer working properly

Post by InfiniteSheldor » 1 year ago

Hey guys.

I've decided to learn how to speedrun the game from Ricecooker's run, and when I loaded up a multiplayer server to learn to P-Jump. All of a sudden, I couldn't move. I paused and redid the controls... When my mouse stopped working.

It's like playing Classic Bond on the console version or 1.1 on GoldenEye 64 - Moving my mouse forward and backwards moves forwards and backwards, while moving it left and right... Makes Bond look left or right. I can't look up or down at all. Even after clearing EVERY control setting, restarting my laptop and even after uninstalling and re-installing the game. The cursor in the menus work fine, but not while in gameplay. The game had worked perfectly fine until it happened last night, and I don't know what's happening. Any help is appreciated :)
James Bond speedrunning enthusiast.

Moved from (PC) General to (PC) Support on 1 year ago by Rise2Shine