Nothin but oldies and Goldy's

General topics about the original PC game.
Forum rules
SYSTEM: Welcome to the James Bond 007: Nightfire (PC) forum!
This is a special section on the Nightfire Source forum to discuss anything related to the classic PC game. Nightfire Source will be the future of Nightfire (PC). In case you had a Community ID please enjoy your new stay here!

Do not use this forum for support related topics, but head to (PC) Support.

Topic author
CanadaBud-Goldy
COMMUNITY NEWB

Nothin but oldies and Goldy's

Post by CanadaBud-Goldy » 2 years ago

Man I feel like an old man in this room 8) Hah ha ha! It's been too long since seeing many people
all in one spot again. Those were the days. All the battles, friends and long long, LOOONG nights of
constant mayhem. Most people gain weight playing games, I think this game made me lose weight lol.

Well anyway, it would be nice to play a little again seeing that some of the community is still around.
I live a simple life so theres always time for NF. I'll definatly be up to the challenge (hopefully) and maybe
show the little ones a thing or two as well! Ciao for now guys, looks to me I've got some stuff to install!

click4dylan
_
_

Re: Nothin but oldies and Goldy's

Post by click4dylan » 2 years ago

Unfortunately the original game is dead. You'd be lucky to find 1 or 2 people playing during one to three hours out of a 24 hour day. After gamespy shut down, the game went downhill because not everyone bothered to update to the latest patch

Ricecooker
COMMUNITY REPRESENTATIVE

Post by Ricecooker » 2 years ago

wb goldy 8)

Topic author
CanadaBud-Goldy
COMMUNITY NEWB

Post by CanadaBud-Goldy » 2 years ago

Hey what's up. ;p; Ricecooker. This bloody cold just won't go away eh!