Page 1 of 2

Who's playing?

Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:02 pm
by Rise2Shine
Hi!

Anyone still playing the game on that custom masterserver? Or are you willing to, having questions?

Discuss it over here!

I am really wondering by the way how many players it has.

Re: Who's playing?

Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:38 pm
by Derch
As far as my Server List is showing, there is no server.
Image

Again, this is probably just me being noobish 'cause I'm new.
---
EDIT:
As for am I willing to play, as-long as my favourite map, Skyrail, comes up every once in a while; then I'd be down.

Re: Who's playing?

Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:14 pm
by Ricecooker
op is referring to the original NF game, not the source mod

i played the other day with smithy for the first time in forever. there were still a decent amount of people around in the romania pub

Re: Who's playing?

Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:44 pm
by Rise2Shine
Ricecooker wrote:op is referring to the original NF game, not the source mod

i played the other day with smithy for the first time in forever. there were still a decent amount of people around in the romania pub
Sounds good, I'm not sure if it's worth it to reinstall!

Re: Who's playing?

Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:03 pm
by KiNg-Ahmed
Hello. :)

I'm still playing it. Only on Romania Sniper server because players always play it everyday instead other servers like Ricecooker said. Most old players are still playing it, and there are some new players. Total players are like 10, 8, or lower players. It isn't like before 20 players... Some 2 players or 1 player are playing different server, they are Norulez server, Knox server, or their own servers, but not that much... Only the most popular server is Romania Sniper server lol.

Re: Who's playing?

Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:01 pm
by Rise2Shine
KiNg-Ahmed wrote:Hello. :)

I'm still playing it. Only on Romania Sniper server because players always play it everyday instead other servers like Ricecooker said. Most old players are still playing it, and there are some new players. Total players are like 10, 8, or lower players. It isn't like before 20 players... Some 2 players or 1 player are playing different server, they are Norulez server, Knox server, or their own servers, but not that much... Only the most popular server is Romania Sniper server lol.
I gave it a shot yesterday as you noticed ;D. It wasn't too bad but not a lot of activity. Fun to play custom maps tho. and see some old players.

Re: Who's playing?

Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:45 pm
by Shin
I'm downloading the updates now for the changes or whatever :) gonna give it a shot today after long time of inactivity.

Re: Who's playing?

Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:35 pm
by Rise2Shine
Shin wrote:I'm downloading the updates now for the changes or whatever :) gonna give it a shot today after long time of inactivity.
Hi, who are you?

O wait, you are the guy that is inactive all the time! :lol: :lol: :? how r u?

Re: Who's playing?

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:22 pm
by Shin
True wrote:
Shin wrote:I'm downloading the updates now for the changes or whatever :) gonna give it a shot today after long time of inactivity.
Hi, who are you?

O wait, you are the guy that is inactive all the time! :lol: :lol: :? how r u?
:( I am sad now I check this forums every 1 month so I am pretty active and I am fine :D

Re: Who's playing?

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:59 pm
by Rise2Shine
Shin wrote:
True wrote:
Shin wrote:I'm downloading the updates now for the changes or whatever :) gonna give it a shot today after long time of inactivity.
Hi, who are you?

O wait, you are the guy that is inactive all the time! :lol: :lol: :? how r u?
:( I am sad now I check this forums every 1 month so I am pretty active and I am fine :D
Your avatar is dead :? :?