Possible Fanmade Modified Storyline for Nightfire

Topics with other content than listed above.

Topic author
ClassicBondForever
COMMUNITY REPRESENTATIVE

Possible Fanmade Modified Storyline for Nightfire

Post by ClassicBondForever » 4 years ago

Hey fellas. Here's what I recovered recently from my old text files I've been writing years ago, and I came across this, a storyline for Nightfire that combines both the PC and Console versions together. Here's the first level, or the traditional pre-title sequence as they say. Tell me what do you think until now.

Level 1: Paris Prelude:
--------------------------
The game begins at New Year's Eve in Paris, where Bond (Pierce Brosnan) was sent to rescue a DGSE agent, who turned out to be Dominique Paradis (Lena Reno), French lady in a Shelby Cobra, being chased by several goons in black Alfa Romeos. 007's task was to rescue the girl no matter what the costs were. At that moment, he was seen at sight, but it was only the damsel in distress and the worms trying to take her out, she was nearly coming to a dead end. As soon as the villains were about to corner her, Bond pops out with his Aston Martin and fires a few rockets and the goons' cars, a few of them explode and a few others survive, still willing to kill Dominique. Bond fights his way to the girl, but soon her car was damaged enough as few commandos land slide down from a helicopter and take her away, Bond gives them a chase with his Aston Martin until he drags the car onto an ongoing train and contacts Q (Desmond Llewellyn) to takeover the wheel by using a remote to control his car through his own computer. The commandos however are dropped onto the train and forced Dominique to come with them as Bond follows closely, slowly killing everyone he sees trying to engage in a firefight with him and fights his way to rescue Dominique. When he rescues her, she informs 007 that they kidnapped her just to distract him from the main plan they were following, which was to explode a nuclear bomb nearby the Eiffel Tower by attacking it with a jeep. Q quickly sends Bond his Aston Martin back, with the latter jokingly tells the lady "Can I offer you a lift?" as they both jump from the cargo to Bond's vehicle. Bond drives off the railway lines to get back to the road and head back to Paris, chasing the jeep that contained the bomb. He fires an electromagnetic pulse to the vehicle so everything that is made of electrics in the vehicle have been disabled, including the bomb itself as the jeep finally gets dragged to the river before reaching the Eiffel Tower. It ends up with Bond and Dominique saving the day and celebrating the New Year Eve, sharing two glasses of champagne together.
Dry Vodka Martini. Shaken, not stirred.

Le Flic
COMMUNITY REPRESENTATIVE

Re: Possible Fanmade Modified Storyline for Nightfire

Post by Le Flic » 4 years ago

Hi fellow,

when i read this i got the feeling that i am James Bond in anew mission.

I like the idea of the "tour d'Eiffel" and the happy end with the champagnè.

At the end they could possibly fly away in a hot-air ballon while Bond disables the Q camera by a 90 degree kick with his left big toe in order to use the free space in time for sharing his secrets with Dominique :)

beverlyhill1
COMMUNITY ROOKIE

Post by beverlyhill1 » 4 years ago

i didnt read it (too long for my drunken brain now^^), but tour d`eiffle sounds good!!!

Le Flic
COMMUNITY REPRESENTATIVE

Hi,

offtopic @ everychills: 1. Januar.2014 => Er soll Sie (Dominique) in Paris retten. Er erledigt seinen job und killt alle Gegner. Sie sagt ihm dann dass er die Welt gerettet hat, da die Boesen eigentlich den Eiffelturm mit C4 sprengen wollten. Sie fahren mit dem Aston Martin nach Hause und trinken 15 Flaschen Apfelwein während sie den Ausblick auf den Eiffelturm haben.

Ich hatte dann die Idee dass beide in einem Heissluftballon wegfliegen und James die allgegenwärtige Überwachungskamera in horizontlaer Ruhelage mittels eines Drehkicks mit seinem lnken grossen Fusszeh geziehlt ausschaltet um somit Q wieder einmal am spannen zu hindern und alle können sich dann denken was noch kommt,,, mit der Betonung auf kommt.

free german to english translation of the above for all:

1.st January.2014 => He shall resque her (Dominique) in Paris. He does his job well and kills all enemies. She then explains him that he saved the world becaus the enemies original plan was to blow up the "Eiffeltower" with C4. Both drive back home in the Aston Martin and drink 15 bottles of apple cider (cidre) while they enjoy the view to a Eiffeltower.

At the end they could possibly fly away in a hot-air ballon while Bond disables the Q camera by a 90 degree kick with his left big toe in order to use the free space in time for sharing his secrets with Dominique :)

beverlyhill1
COMMUNITY ROOKIE

thanks for translating/summarize.

my idea: when they fly away with the hot-air ballon they could crash/fall down... and where do they land???
of course in blobskis jurassic park map, where bond has to protect dominique from dinosaurs and the game continues

beverlyhill1
COMMUNITY ROOKIE

btw for what are we thinking about this brilliant story??
i thought nf source will only be a multiplayer game

Le Flic
COMMUNITY REPRESENTATIVE

Hi,

i think jurassic is in a pre pre ² state and i am still a noob in this mapping an model stuff and all this different geometric systems,,, sooo the balloon should better navigate to alleyways or market (is ctf_market already published,,,, if no,, why not) which is already nice.

An episode in Venice / Italy would be cool 2.

But first there should be the eiffel map.

Le Flic

Topic author
ClassicBondForever
COMMUNITY REPRESENTATIVE

I like the air balloon idea. But, just exploding the Eiffel Tower with C4 would look a little bit cheap, I say replace the bomb plot with a nuclear bomb instead of regular C4, so the threat would be really at high stakes. And of course it should be concluded in a more romantic way like the air balloon, that would be splendid. They share two glasses of champagne as they watch the fireworks beautifully exploding in the air celebrating the New Year, you know? That would sound totally Classic James Bond. Who agrees with me?

Topic author
ClassicBondForever
COMMUNITY REPRESENTATIVE

Greetings once again, fellas. Here's what I customized from the first level (second level on Console version) and interpreted it in my own way, here's what I've done. Hope you'll like it.

Level 2: Rendezvous:
-------------------------
A week later, a redesigned missile guidance hardware intended for the orbiting US Space Weapons has been stolen. NATO has advised the recovery is critical, should an unfriendly power "reverse engineer" device, the Platform's global defense capabilities would be severely compromised. Recent intelligence implicates Rafael Drake in the theft, "hard to believe" as the man is a respected "green" industrialist whose "Phoenix International" dismantles obsolete atomic reactors and decommissions nuclear arsenals. M (Judi Dench) has planted an allied agent in Drake's circle of trust, reported that Alexandre Mayhew (Ian Abercrombie), a British expatriate who heads Phoenix's Japanese branch in Tokyo, will be exchanging the stolen missile guidance device with Drake during a formal party gathering at Drake's castle in Austria. She assigns Bond to infiltrate his castle and maintain very low-profile. After halo jumping, skydiving off a jetfighter, and landing to safety through the aid of a parachute, dressed in commando gear, Bond at first has to breach the castle walls without getting detected, he hides in a transporting truck and ducks, until the truck is reached the location it was heading to. 007 slowly kills every goon he sees in his way, without breaking out of his stealth, he disables the alarm, the spotlights and secretly sneaks in to the castle, taking off his commando gear, and revealing he was wearing a Brioni Roma tuxedo underneath. He enters the party and photographs every guest around that MI6 needed to identify as the deep undercover agent. During Drake's speech, Bond recognizes that Drake's companion is Dominique Paradis, the DGSE agent he rescued a week ago in Paris. Bond sneaks behind the guards and avoids being detected yet again and heads to Drake's library, where the deep undercover agent as M reported to him, will be meeting him for information. As he was sure of it, Dominique was the woman behind the title of the undercover agent, and meanwhile, an old friend of Bond's, Zoe Nightshade (Xenia Seeberg), "interrupts 007's debriefing" while he was flirting with Dominique. The latter tells them about the exchange taking place in the dining room and flees away to remain undercover. Zoe decides to create a distraction for Bond while he takes surveillance photos of that exchange. After a silent firefight between him and the guards, armed with suppressed SIG-Sauers while Bond using his signature gun Walther PPK, he gets to the meeting and takes photographs. On his way out, once again he's engaged in a firefight with Drake's guards and makes his way to the generator room after the battle. He finds Zoe waiting for him in a cable car and they decide to pull an escape plan together. In the middle of the process, the cable car stops in the middle of nowhere as Armitage Rook (Richard Whiten) ambushes them with a Mil Mi-24 Hind helicopter. Bond incapacitates him with a rocket launcher he found in the cable car as both he takes both Zoe and himself out of there, zipping through the cable wire and landing to safety, with Zoe, of course landing on top of Bond. Both of them exchange a joke as she says "Why do you always seem to let the ladies end up upon your top?" Bond responds with a witty one liner "A lower center of gravity, perhaps?". She smiles and both of them head back to the woods, where Zoe believes that Drake has a collection of snowmobiles somewhere which could aid there escape for a while.