Favorite Bond and Bond Movie

Topics with other content than listed above.

Topic author
Darth_Carlus
COMMUNITY NEWB

Favorite Bond and Bond Movie

Post by Darth_Carlus » 3 years ago

Hello, everyone.

I am curious to hear from everyone what their favorite Bond movie is and who their favorite Bond actor is.

This seems like a suitable question and one that everyone can have an opinion on.
Sieg Zeon

Topic author
Darth_Carlus
COMMUNITY NEWB

Re: Favorite Bond and Bond Movie

Post by Darth_Carlus » 3 years ago

My favorite Bond actor is Sean Connery.
He opened the door and was the comparison for almost every Bond. He is in my opinion the best version of Bond's character and seemed to always have the right responses and flair for himself. I'd say Roger Moore or Pierce Brosnan were very close seconds.

My favorite Bond movie is definitely GoldenEye, the villains were all very good and had a sense of danger as opposed to other villains like Blofeld or Elliot Carver who hid behind their henchmen. Not to mention, that the chase scene with the DB5 was great!
Sieg Zeon

Kenny.tw
_
_

Post by Kenny.tw » 3 years ago

Roger Moore & Pierce Brosnan were the best Bond actors. The Bond storyline started to get better with Brosnan. I always liked Die Another Day, it was my first Bond movie I have seen. But I watched recently all Bond movies after each other. I have to say I go mainstream and liked GoldenEye more than Die Another Day.

I don't get the dislikes about Daniel Craig, he is a good actor the storyline is fine and for the first time I got the feeling that Bond was a more human being. The only difference between Brosnan and Craig is Brosnan had his jokes, Craig is really cold.

click4dylan
_
_

Post by click4dylan » 3 years ago

Goldfinger

/thread